These Terms and Conditions apply to business customers only.
If Goods are being ordered from outside Masters Bookbinding country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once the Goods reach their destination. Masters Bookbinding is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If a Purchaser is buying internationally, they are advised to contact their local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. The Purchaser of the Goods will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that the purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Masters Bookbinding gives no guarantee that the packaging of the Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Masters Bookbinding, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Masters Bookbinding.
Third Party Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Masters Bookbinding or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.mastersbookbinding.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Masters Bookbinding. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com, by post at; Masters Bookbinding, Units A&B, Wessex Road Industrial Estate, Wessex Road, Bourne End, Bucks SL8 5DT, United Kingdom; or by phone; 0118 997 7180.
Use of Communications Facilities
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- obscene or vulgar language must not be used;
- Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable must not be submitted. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- Content that is intended to promote or incite violence must not be submitted;
- it is advised that submissions are made using the English language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- Users must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Masters Bookbinding or our affiliates; and
- our System must not be used for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that Masters Bookbinding reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- In order to purchase Goods on this Website and to use the facilities Users are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon a User’s use of the Website as we may not require payment information until a purchase is to be made. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- if you are buying on behalf of your employers, you have the authority to submit Payment Information where any such authority is required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Masters Bookbinding accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Masters Bookbinding immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, Masters Bookbinding accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information.
- When choosing a username Users are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 9. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
Termination and Cancellation
- Either Masters Bookbinding or a User may terminate an Account. If Masters Bookbinding terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If Masters Bookbinding terminates an Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched.
- Masters Bookbinding reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
- Production on your bespoke product will commence immediately once the order is received, so if purchases are cancelled for any reason after this and prior to dispatch Purchasers will not be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- Any and all purchases are due for payment with order via our secure online payment gateway WorldPay.
Goods, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Masters Bookbinding correspond to the actual Goods, Masters Bookbinding is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 16.1 for incorrect Goods.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required details of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- Masters Bookbinding does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are not provided on the Website.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. Masters Bookbinding reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated periodically.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Masters Bookbinding processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
- All prices on the Website exclude VAT. Masters Bookbinding VAT number is GB 370 0238 33.
Property, Risk and Account of Profits
- Title in Goods will not pass to the Purchaser until the full purchase price for those Goods has been received by Masters Bookbinding. Title remains with Masters Bookbinding until payment is complete.
- If the Purchaser sells the Goods on to its own customers in any form, either as purchased from Masters Bookbinding or forming a component part of a larger Good, and any amount of the purchase price payable to Masters Bookbinding remains outstanding, the Purchaser must account to Masters Bookbinding for the proceeds of such a sale. The Purchaser is then required to hold such proceeds on trust for Masters Bookbinding until payment has been received in full by Masters Bookbinding.
- Masters Bookbinding reserves the right to trace all proceeds under the principles of Re Hallett’s Estate (1880) 13 Ch D 696. Once the payment date has passed, if any sums remain outstanding, Masters Bookbinding has the right to enter the Purchaser’s premises and remove any Goods which, remain the property of Masters Bookbinding.
- Masters Bookbinding will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- If Masters Bookbinding receives no communication from you within 3 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
- All Goods for sale on the Website are made to order in accordance with the requirements of the Purchaser. Orders cannot be cancelled once payment has been made.
- We are unable to offer an exchange or refund on Goods made to the requirements of the Purchaser. However, if your Goods arrive damaged or with a manufacturing defect, contact us within 3 days of receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Purchaser will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used when the Goods were purchased.
- Masters Bookbinding makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Masters Bookbinding reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. Users and Purchasers will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time the Website is used by them following the changes. If Masters Bookbinding is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by Purchasers in the future.
Availability of the Website
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Masters Bookbinding accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Masters Bookbinding accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Masters Bookbinding liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Masters Bookbinding.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Masters Bookbinding’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Masters Bookbinding shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Masters Bookbinding and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.